- Jason Russell
- Phone: (847) 532-7600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All interested students (boys and girls) can participate in intramural sports. There are no tryouts. There are several intramural sports offered:
- Volleyball (September)
- Touch Football (September-October)
- Boys Basketball (January)
- Girls Basketball (February)
- Wrestling (January)
- Pom Pons (January-February)
- Cheerleading - 6th Grade (February)
- Floor Hockey (April)
- Signed permission slip; no district athletic fees.
- Students participating in intramural athletics must meet academic eligibility standards established by the Athletic Board.
- Times could be before or after school depending on activity, listen to daily announcements for details.